The listed webinars are upcoming or ongoing with The Chamber, our partners and members.
- GVSU Seidman College of Business
- Ottawa County Dept. of Public Health
2020 Community Health Needs Assessment – Mar. 11 at 1:30pm
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- SBA of MI
- Small Business Recovery & Resilience: PPP Loans, SBA Debt Relief, EIDL Loans – Feb 25th at 1pm.
- WhizBang! Retail Training
The listed webinars were previously available on to our members and the recordings can be found below.
Webinars with The Chamber
GVSU Seidman College of Business
- Economic Forecast with Dr. Paul Isley (February 2021)
- The Allure of the Lakeshore During COVID-19 (September 2020)
- Year End Planning & Covid-19 Stimulus with SBDC (January 2021)
Webinars by our Members & Partners
- Michigan Works!
- Empowered Planning in Times of Uncertainty on December 16
- Warner Norcross + Judd
- New COVID-19 Rules and Requirements for Michigan Employers on November 10
- Employee Benefits Webinar: Part 1 Retirement Plans on October 27
- Employee Benefits Webinar: Part 2 Health & Welfare Benefits on October 28