COVID-19 Resources for Business
At The Chamber we recognize that businesses need to be prepared for the impacts of COVID-19. Our staff is working to provide information and resources as they become available.
Public Health Info
- Ottawa County Department of Public Health
- COVID 19 Updates (updated 8.13.21)
- Care Ottawa County coalition comprised of Greater Ottawa County United Way, Grand Haven Area Community Foundation, Lakeshore Nonprofit Alliance, Community Spoke, and Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area.
- North Ottawa Community Health System
State of Michigan
- MDHHS Eliminates 10-Day Quarantine Option for ‘Close Contact’ (4.6.21)
- MDHHS MI COVID-19 Vaccination Prioritization Guidance
- MDHHS – March 2- Gatherings and Face Mask Order (Dine-In, Social Gathering)
- MDHHS February 4 – Gathering and Face Mask Order (Sports Guidance)
- Gathering Infographic & Capacity Limits Fact Sheet (3.2.21)
- Sports Guidelines Infographic (2.04.21)
- MDHHS Epidemic Orders
- MIOSHA’s Emergency Rules Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Gov. Whitmer’s MI Safe Start Plan
- Identifying Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers – from Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Business Relief & Guidance
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines – U.S. Small Business Administration (4.19.21)
- SBA Announces Shuttered Venue Operator Grants Application Portal – U.S. Small Business Administration (updated 3.24.21)
- SBA Reopens the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)– U.S. Small Business Administration (updated 1.11.21)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Extended – U.S. Small Business Administration (updated 1.11.21)
- Guide to Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans – U.S. Chamber (updated 12.22.20)
- Summary of 501(c)(6) Eligibility in Pandemic Relief Package Expansion of PPP (updated 12.22.20)
- Co-Pandemic Relief Small Business Update Recording – U.S. Chamber (updated 12.22.20)
State of Michigan
- Employee Assistance Grants – For Individuals in Hospitality, Entertainment, Recreation, Accommodation, Food Services & Gyms/Fitness
- Michigan Business Survival Grants – For Businesses impacted by COVID-19 and the Gatherings and Mask Order of Nov & Dec 2020
- Resources for Michigan Businesses, Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC)
- Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) -Apply for Unemployment Benefits
- Guidance for Employers Facing Potential Layoffs
- Unemployment Insurance Agency Fact Sheet
Critical Community Needs
Area Food Pantries
- Donations of food, personal care items and medical supplies can be made to Love in Action at 1106 Fulton St. Grand Haven.
- Donations of food and toiletries including quick, easy meals for kids to make can be made to The Salvation Army at 310 N. Despelder St., Grand Haven
- Donations of food can be made to Momentum Center’s MicroPantry at 714 Columbus, Grand Haven.
- Donations of food, clothing or toys can be made to The People Center at 307 E. Exchange, Spring Lake.