Social Media Workshop
Social Media Workshop (SMW) is a monthly gathering to educate the business community on this constantly growing and changing form of communication, public image and marketing tool. Topics and presenters vary every month, with the general focus on Social Media remaining constant.Register Online
The Chamber of Commerce of Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Ferrysburg is bringing you topics and tools that are relevant to your workplace. The program aims to inform and engage companies at all levels within an organization. It provides the opportunity to deliver a cost effective solution in an informal setting. So get
dialed in and apply the information you learned in Business 4-1-1.
Navigating Stress in Your Organization & Beyond
In today’s hectic and demanding world, leaders and employees are frequently bombarded by stressful situations and scenarios. Join us for two sessions to support your own strategies for navigating stress. Easy tips for yourself and your team will be shared, handouts and support materials will be provided.
- Develop an understanding of the human stress response.
- Identify what both your unique brain and body look like under stress.
- Quick, easy tips will be provided to help you and your team better navigate stress in today’s busy business pace.
- Learn how two local companies are bringing Stress Management mainstream.
- Walk away with resources to help your employees reduce stress and experience greater overall well-being.
North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
The North Ottawa Wellness Foundation began as a coalition of community leaders, convened in January 2017 by North Ottawa Community Health System, to bring awareness to the disconnect between our physical and emotional health, and further educate our leaders about the debilitating consequences of this disconnect to our long-term health and well-being.