Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of this unique, top-rated art festival in one of Michigan’s finest communities. Attracting residents from near and far,
The Grand Haven Art Festival is the place to be on June 29 & 30!
The 2019 application is now closed.
View the show layout here.
- Artist Awards
- Artists to win Best in Show, Jury’s Choice and Excellence Award, all selected by an onsite jury, will be invited to participate in the 2020 Grand Haven Art Festival without jury and application fee. These winners also receive cash prizes.
- Honorable Mention Award in each category and the People’s Choice Award will be invited to participate in the 2020 Grand Haven Art Festival without jury and application fee.
- Complimentary morning coffee and pastries Saturday and Sunday.
- Complimentary snacks and water brought to artists.
- Host an Artist program – accommodations with residents for artists.
- Artist Social the first night of the Festival.
- Roaming Booth Sitters to allow for artist breaks.
- Boxed lunches available for purchase and delivered directly to artist’s booth Saturday and Sunday.
- Artist-only parking reserved one block from the start of the show.
- Extensive Festival marketing and promotion.
- Artist survey to collect feedback, comments and suggestions.
- Paid security Friday and Saturday nights throughout the Festival.
- Grand Haven Art Festival Brochure including name, booth number and contact information of all participating artists accepted and paid by April 15.
- Featured Artist option in GHAF Brochure at discounted price (limited available).
- Booth sign with name, business, booth number, medium, city and state for easy identification.
- Information packet provided in April including lodging options, area information, event logistics, etc.
- A welcoming and excited community for the 58th Annual Grand Haven Art Festival, a top-rated show!
Look for our ads in the Sunshine Artist Magazine! GHAF was voted #14 in the 2017 200 Best Fine Art Shows! The publication features art & craft show reviews, schedules and more. Read the full press release here.